I’m always on the look out for easy and elegant recipes for entertaining (or just for the hubs). When I saw this recipe, I was two steps out the door to the grocery store for mozzarella cheese. This is seriously super easy to make yet aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Got a hot date coming over? Make this as a starter and he/she will fall head over heels for you. =)
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh basil leaves
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Wash your tomatoes and basil leaves.
Slice the mozzarella and the tomatoes. If you want more mozzarella, make more slices.
Stuff the mozzarella and basil in the tomato slices. Drizzle Olive oil and the balsamic glaze to your liking, sprinkle some sea salt and enjoy!
- Meatless Monday: Caprese Stacks (blondeambitionblog.net)
- Caprese Salad (spoonful.com)
- Summer Salad: the classic Insalate Caprese (30smagazine.wordpress.com)
- Crazy About Caprese and Cookin’ Lazy (themotleyfood.com)
- Caprese sandwiches (bethanybohlen.wordpress.com)
- Caprese toast for Kids (cookingmagicforkids.wordpress.com)