What an adventure its been! I’ve had so much fun styling this bump and now I’m even more excited to style ‘her’ too! I’ve been asked what three items I could not live without during pregnancy…here they are:
1) Pregnancy leggings! Oh my gosh, they were the most comfortable thing ever! Totally kept me warm during the winter months!
2) Maternity jeans – absolutely necessary and totally worth the investment for a good pair.
3) Long tank tops – covers the belly and opens the doors to so many things to wear in your closet such as cardigans, blazers and vests.
4) Maxi dress – A definite must if you are very pregnant in the summer (which i was!) At that point, all I wanted to wear were one pieces and just pop on some accessories to top off the look!
5) Flats – Or any comfortable pair of shoes that will go with a lot of things. I wore my nude sandals a lot in the summer time. It’s neutral color made it easy to match anything!
Okay, so that wasn’t three…but I wanted to share as much as I could to help ya new mamas and future new mamas out there!
Thanks for reading! xoxo